Neutropenic Sepsis - discuss after watching these. They were made within the last year: "LEARN BLOOD".
1. What is neutropenia?2. What patient demographic is it most common in?
3. What is your initial management plan/investigations?
4. Where do they need to be placed if admitted to hospital and why is it important?
5. What pharmacological treatments for neutropenia are there?
6. Describe the timeframe for treatment in cases of neutropenic sepsis
7. What is Filgrastim? How does it work?
8. What cell lineage does a neutrophil come from?
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO AGREEING TO THIS DISCLAIMER